Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lots of hair

I have been growing my hair for 2 years. I saw a picture of my hair at my brother's wedding and HATED it. After seeing that picture, I decided to grow it out again.

Now, 2 years later, I was SO sick of it! It is SO long and SO thick! It weighed a ton. It was time for the hair to go.

A friend of mine mentioned hair donation. This got me doing a little research on google to find a place to donate my hair. Sure there is Locks of Love. I have heard some fishy things about them and was determined to find somewhere else to donate to. I ended up finding Children with Hairloss. I only needed 8 inches to donate to them.

I made the final decision to get it done last week and made the appointment for today. Here are some pictures of the before and after along with the "hair" pictures. I will be mailing out my hair soon and I love my new do!


The before...






The after...











The hair...(10+ inches)






After it flattened out...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails