Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday Week Debrief

Wow! It has been a LONG, CRAZY, and FUN week!

Last Friday (the 18th) we went to Zoo lights with the Starlight foundation. Saturday the 19th we had our local Diabetes support group Christmas party. You can read about both events here.

Wendy also posted some pictures here and here.

We went to our annual Christmas Dessert at my Grandma's house on Sunday the 20th. You can read about some of that in this post.

We celebrated The Superhero's 3rd Birthday on the 21st, here is more about that.

We did Christmas with my brother and his wife on Tuesday at my parents house. They came in from Washington state on Saturday and left on Wednesday. The kids LOVED spending time with them, but were completely worn out each night.

Wednesday was the only day for a whole week we did not open any presents! We had a quiet dinner at my parents house before my brother left town.

Thursday was Christmas Eve. You can read more about our morning here. My mother-in-law and nephew finally showed up around 10:15. They got lost on the way and had no cell phone. They stopped at a random house and used the phone to call us.

Then The Superhero and I made Christmas Cookies for Santa.

On Christmas, we had my parents and brother over for breakfast (and they were on time!) and the kids opened their presents. Then we went to my mom's and we all opened presents there. Then we came home for naps (all of us). We went back to my mom's for dinner with some friends and my Grandparents.

What a whirlwind of a week! I am happy to have spent so much time with family and friends, but I am equally as happy to be HOME and not have any plans this weekend! We are just relaxing and letting our kids play with all of their new things.

Here are a few pictures from Christmas day. Enjoy!







I hope you all had a great week and get some time to relax as the season comes to an end!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails