Friday, December 11, 2009

Circle Of Friends Award


Thank you Kelly and Laura for this Awesome award. For receiving this award, I am required to write about 5 things I love…


1) My husband…Very early on in our relationship I knew he was the man I was going to spend my life with. He has a great sense of humor, which is one of the things that drew me to him. He loves kids, especially our own. We enjoy each other’s company, most of the time. :) I am so blessed to have him in my life.


2) My kids…Two of the BEST things to ever happen to me! They both have an incredible sense of humor and are the two cutest kids I know! They make me smile all day, every day.


3) My churchNew Life Community Church has been a great way to bring me closer to God. I feel at home when I go there and love that I know my kids are well taken care of while I worship Him.


4) My parents…What can I say, they are AWESOME! They watch The Superhero and The Princess all the time. My dad attends most of The Superhero’s endo appointments and is involved in his Diabetes care as well as educating himself. My mom attends any appointments I need back up for, or watches one of the kids so I don’t have to take both of them. I don’t know what I would do without them! (this is why we moved ½ mile from them!)


5) My friends…Old friends, new friends, blogging friends, Facebook friends, work friends…I love them all. I love that I feel like I have GREAT support in every aspect of my life. No matter what the issues are, I have someone to celebrate with me when things are going right and someone to support me when they are not.


With that, I am supposed to tag 5 more people for this award. Instead of naming 5 names, I would like to tag ANYONE who has not been tagged yet. That’s right, if you are reading this and have not been tagged, please consider yourself awarded! You are definitely in My Circle Of Friends!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails