Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ready for a Change

After some extensive research last weekend, I have decided to switch The Princess to cloth diapers.

A co-worker of mine, Kelly, posted about her switch yesterday. She is the one that got me thinking about making a change. (she also has a GREAT post about how a baby changes everything, a must read)

After searching the Internet we decided to go with the gdiapers with cloth inserts. I had our first shipment of supplies arrive yesterday and another box come today. Everything is being washed and dried as I type.

We should be up and diapering later this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

It is a little crazy how excited I am about making the switch!

I will post an update in a couple of days with some cute tushie pictures.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails