Friday, March 19, 2010

I finally did it!

It has been a couple of weeks since I went out walking with the kids or even to the park with the kids. I just haven't felt like it. I also had the tummy bug for a few days in there, but other than that, just haven't felt like it.

I have decided (today) that I HAVE to lose some of this weight. Plus, getting out of the house keeps me sane. Makes me feel good. And I am a better mommy for it. I think The Princess sleeping through the night for 3 nights has helped me feel a lot more rested and I am ready to do this!

With the weather warming up here (into the 80's) I have decided it is a little too warm to be out walking in the afternoon. So we went for our walk right after breakfast. The weather was beautiful this morning! There were some clouds which had me a little worried about possible rain, but other than a very light mist, we stayed dry. And the cloud cover made the walk and park trip SO nice.

I walked my 3 miles and then took the kids to the park on the way back. Here are a few pics from the park. They had a blast! (Other than me trying to get The Princess and The Superhero to go down the slide together)




























No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails