Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I did it. I made my decision.

I have decided the MMR and Chicken Pox will wait for now.

I will get her any boosters needed. I will wait for the others until we figure out this allergy to milk stuff.

I want her immune system to be at its BEST when she gets the MMR and the Chicken Pox vaccines.

So, we will wait.

And in a few months, we will get the MMR and then a few months later, we will go for the chicken pox vaccine.

I did schedule an appointment for Monday with an allergist to have her officially tested. I am not looking forward to the 2 hour appointment, but I am hopeful we will find answers.

Thank you to all of my friends for your thoughts through comments on my blog, FB, and in chatting with me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails