Sunday, November 22, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

Long Time, No Blog


Wow, it has been WAY too long since I wrote a blog! I even started this blog weeks ago and am just now getting around to getting it ready to post!


My family and I have been attending New Life Community Church for some time now. Today we just finished a series on No Regrets. This included No Regrets Life, No Regrets Dating, No Regrets Marriage, No Regrets Kids, No Regrets God, and a No Regrets Death.


All this talk about No Regrets made me realize that I do not want to regret not blogging and documenting our lives. The blog can serve as a timeline of events happening in our lives and I want to have that for the kids to read through in the future.


So, from today forward, I am hoping to Blog everyday. Even if there is not much to blog about, I would like to write about something.


Here are some updates since my last Blog in July (more details to come about each event)…

August: We bought The Princess her first shoes.






















September: The Princess learns to walk and gets her first haircut.









October: My little princess turns 1 and Halloween/Trick or Treating.





















November: Trip to Disneyland :)






Until next time…

“The Mommy”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails