Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tag YOUR It - My Turn

1. Do you like bleu cheese? NO!

2. Have you ever smoked? NO!

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. Favorite type of Food? American

5. Favorite type of music? Contemporary Christian, Country, Christmas

6. What do you think of hot dog? I don’t eat them, can’t stand the smell of them, but still make them for those I love.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas and Charlie Brown Christmas

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange Juice or water

9. Can you do push ups? I am sure I can

10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring

11. Favorite hobby? Taking Photos, knitting (like I have time for that!), and shopping!

12. Do you have A. D. D.? No

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? No

14. Middle name? Diane

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: 1) I am tired of being sick! 2) What am I going to wear to the wedding this afternoon? 3) What cute outfit should Savannah wear to the wedding this afternoon?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink: Water, root beer, and sprite (all with no caffeine while I am still nursing, otherwise Coke might be on that list)

17. Current worry? How will my extended family handle Christmas for my grandparents this year when we are not all getting along very well this year?

18. Current hate right now? I hate that my mom got sick from all of us and ended up staying up stairs for Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. It was not the same without her.

19. Favorite place to be? Home with my family

20. How did you bring in the new year? Pretty sure I was sleeping when the ball dropped

21. Someplace you’d like to go? Back to Disneyland with my family

22. Name three people who will complete this…Anyone who has not yet completed it. :)

23. Do you own slippers? No, it does not get THAT cold in AZ.

24. What color shirt are you wearing? Grey

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Not really, they are too slippery and my hair ends up full of static

26. Can you whistle? No

27. Where are you now? At my desk in the front room

28. Would you be a pirate? Not really my style

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? None, who has time for that?

30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Savannah ( I have LOVED the name since High School)

31. Favorite boy’s name? Zane, Liam, Braeden (Liam and Braeden were other choices before we picked Zane)

32. What is in your pocket right now? No pockets, still wearing jammies

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Savannah’s crazy hair this morning, she had pig talis yesterday which has left her hair quite entertaining this morning

34. What vehicle do you drive? Toyota RAV 4

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broke my knee when I was 10. I was riding on the handle bars of my bike while a friend was riding, she ran us into the back of a parked car. :)

36. Do you love where you live? Yes and No, I love living near my family, but could do without the summer weather here

37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3

38. How many computers do you have in your house? 3

39. If you changed your job, what would it be? If I weren’t a teacher, I am sure I would still be doing something with kids

40. If you were granted three wishes, what would they be? 1) A cure for Diabetes of course. 2) To never have to worry about money again 3) To be able to travel anywhere I want, whenever I want

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails