So, why did I have a gift from V?
Well, apparently she can sew.
My gift was 2 HANDMADE re-usable grocery bags!
Yes, I said HANDMADE. She is amazing and so were these 2 bags.
Not only are they handmade for ME, they are of course, Diabetes inspired.
She made them BLUE (for World Diabetes Day) and had them embroidered to say "Hope Faith Cure Juvenile Diabetes".
The fact that she took the time to make sure they were the right color and she incorporated something so near and dear to me, meant the world.
So, why am I telling all you this?
Because now it is YOUR turn to enter to WIN TWO of these AMAZING, HANDMADE bags!
All you have to do is follow the directions below to have a chance to win these wonderful, re-usable bags!
- Leave me a comment before midnight on Thursday, March 17, 2011. Please include your first name. Comments left without a name will be eliminated. Anonymous comments have been allowed so that those of you without a blog can enter.
- To earn extra entries (post a separate comment for each):
- Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter. Then, leave me an additional comment.
- Share a link to this contest on Facebook. Then, leave me an additional comment to let me know.
- Blog about this contest. Then, leave me an additional comment containing
a link to your blog. If the link to your blog post is not included, the entry will not count.
o No duplicate comments are allowed. Duplicate comments will be eliminated.
o Winners will be selected via random draw at http://www.random.org/.
o Winners' names will be posted here on this blog on Friday, March 18, 2011.
o After winners' names are posted, winners will have 48 hours to send a message to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
o If I do not hear from a winner within 48 hours, I will select a new winner.
*Disclaimer: I am a mom of a T1 Diabetic child. I am NOT a doctor. I just play one in real life. Please do not take anything in this post or any other post on this blog as medical advice. If you have questions or concerns of your own, please seek advice from your doctor.*