Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not sure what I am thinking...

It is Spring Break. This means I don't have to work and I can actually spend time with my kids.

So, today, I am not sure what I am thinking, but I am planning on taking my 2 and 4 year old to lunch, then a movie, and then The Superhero's endo appointment. All.By.Myself.

Am I crazy?

Who knows. But, it should be FUN!

Wish me luck!


*Disclaimer: I am a mom of a T1 Diabetic child. I am NOT a doctor. I just play one in real life. Please do not take anything in this post or any other post on this blog as medical advice. If you have questions or concerns of your own, please seek advice from your doctor.*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love spending days like that with my kiddos ;) When it gets hairy, I remind myself that they will sleep soon and peace will prevail.

I'll see ya at the doc's office...I'll be the one with FIVE kids!

Nicole said...

It does sound like fun...have a wonderful day and good luck at the endo's :)

Unknown said...

How did endo go? And...I hope you had a great time Tracy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails