Thursday, March 31, 2011

Quick Check In

Oh, how I miss my blog. I miss you all SO much. I have a plan. A plan to get back into blogging. To finding the time for myself.

I have signed up for NaBloPoMo for the month of April.

I know, I know, I haven't blogged much lately. So how is THIS going to help me? Well, it means I am committing to blog every.single.day during the month of April. It forces me to find the time...to make the time...to BLOG.

I hope you are all up for reading something new from ME every day.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, the Blogger Basal will be posted this weekend at the latest. I am in the middle of 3rd Quarter conference calls and will be swamped tomorrow.

Stay tuned...


*Disclaimer: I am a mom of a T1 Diabetic child. I am NOT a doctor. I just play one in real life. Please do not take anything in this post or any other post on this blog as medical advice. If you have questions or concerns of your own, please seek advice from your doctor.*

1 comment:

Jules said...

Good luck with NaBloPoMo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails