Each year since The Superhero was born I have created a calendar of pictures using pictures for each month from that same month the year before. I am a little behind this year since I normally use this as our Christmas gifts for family. Since we were sick most of December I did not get any good December pictures until the very end of the month.
Here is a review of what I have for 2010...Enjoy!
And WOW these kids grew up this year! Can I get them to STOP and just stay little a while longer?
And, my goals for 2011 are more than just resolutions.They are things I just need to work on in general.
1) I want to have more patience with the kids. I don't want them to remember me for being a mean mommy who yells too much at them. I know they love me and I know they know I love them, but I feel like I yell too much.
2) I want to train my kids to go to bed on their own without a parent sitting in their rooms. No screaming and yelling from anyone.
3) I want to work on having some "ME" time every now and then and not ALWAYS putting everyone else's needs first. My needs are important too and I need to take care of myself or I am no good to anyone else.
4) I want to not work ALL the TIME. I need to set boundaries. Just because I work from home does NOT mean I need to work constantly. I need to set aside my work to spend time with my family and to have my ME time and to keep up on the house work, etc.
5) I want to become more financially conscious and to really start thinking about where our money is going so we can become a little more stable. Our goal is to move out of this apartment before the end of 2011 and back into a house. I will be shopping LESS this year. This will be tough for me. LOL.
Those are the main things I can think of right now. What are you hoping to work on or change this year?
*Disclaimer: I am a mom of a T1 Diabetic child. I am NOT a doctor. I just play one in real life. Please do not take anything in this post or any other post on this blog as medical advice. If you have questions or concerns of your own, please seek advice from your doctor.*