Thursday, July 9, 2009

Introduction

Well, after reading and following several blogs, I have finally decided to begin my own.




I am Tracy. My husband Rod and I have been married for almost 4 years and have 2 beautiful children. "The Superhero" is 2 1/2 years old and "The Princess" is 8 1/2 months old. They are both very active and very happy kids.




I am fortunate enough to be at home with them while I work full time for Arizona Virtual Academy. Arizona Virtual Academy (AZVA) is a public charter school for students in grades K-12. I have been working for this school for 2 1/2 years now and still love my job.




The Superhero was diagnosed with type one diabetes last summer, 7/10/08. This makes me even more thankful that I get to be at home with the kids. We have had a long and trying year and are very thankful we have our little boy here with us as we came so close to losing him last year.




I look forward to sharing the ups and downs as we deal with life, kids, and diabetes.








Tracy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails