Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Big day tomorrow...

After my post yesterday, and lots of thinking and worrying I decided to try to get The Princess in with the Rheumatologist sooner if they had any cancellations.

I was fortunate that when I called this morning they were able to get her in tomorrow afternoon at 2pm.

So, now we have Hematology at 10am and Rheumatology at 2pm. With some shopping at the mall in between. :-)

I will update when we know more.

For now, I leave you with this sweet, sweet face.

I hate that she has to go through any more medical anything, but she does it all like it is no big deal to her.


(another huge THANK YOU to the Small Acts of Kindness quilt group at New Life Community Church, she is in LOVE and carries her quilt every where, even when it is 100+ degrees outside)

***And a HUGE thank you to everyone who has commented on the blog or on FB. I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers being sent for The Princess and our family. You all mean more to me than you could possibly know. ***

*Disclaimer: I am a mom of a T1 Diabetic child and a child with ITP/Asthma/Dysphagia. I am NOT a doctor. I just play one in real life. Please do not take anything in this post or any other post on this blog as medical advice. If you have questions or concerns of your own, please seek advice from your doctor.*


Reyna said...

Good luck today!!! I am thinking of you and the family. xo

Amy said...

You have been on my heart, dear Tracy. Such a rollar coaster ride you are experiencing right now! Know I am praying for the Dr.'s to know what to do for Princess (I read your FB update on no diagnosis yet) and that treatment options are readily available. You are MY hero for your display of strength and love.

Related Posts with Thumbnails