I am finally taking some time to update you all on our trip! Enjoy!
- I first want to say THANKS for reading along this month as I posted every.single.day this month. It was easier in the beginning of the month, but, these last few days have been killer to get my post in!
- The Princess did great on the 2 flights to IN. She did not sleep much, just a little on the first flight. She was in a great mood the rest of the time!
- The Princess DID NOT sleep well while we were gone, AT ALL. She had psychotic melt downs where we could not get her to calm down long enough to listen to us. It was HORRIBLE. But, we survived.
- We enjoyed spending time with all of our family there. We went to attend my cousin's daughter's first birthday party. Little Miss L. was adorable for her party AND we got to be there for my cousin's marriage proposal from her boyfriend of almost 3 years. This made Little Miss L.'s 1st Bday that much more special.
- We got to meet up with Hallie and The Princess from The Princess and The Pump (she posted about it here). This was an AWESOME part of our trip! She picked up The Princess and myself to go to lunch. We went to Red Robin, let the Princesses play at the park, and we did a little window shopping. Then we headed back to my Aunt's house to hang out for a bit. You can read more about the visit on Hallie's blog, and see my pics from our time together, below.
- The Princess did great on our first flight on the trip home. She actually slept the whole 2 hours. THEN the second leg of the trip...UGH!...The plane was nice and had video monitors for every seat. I thought GREAT we can watch a movie and the flight time will go faster! NOT! I bought ($6) Toy Story 3 and then found out that our headset connection DID NOT WORK! So, The Princess watched with no sound for a while. Then she SCREAMED for about the last 45 minutes of the flight! It was horrible!
So, we will see the ENT on Wednesday and the GI doctor about my celiac suspicions on Thursday. I will update after both appointments.
And, THANK YOU all again for sticking out the first NaBloPoMo I have done! I am not sure I can do it again, though I am thinking of trying for November. We will see!
Enjoy the picture collages below from our trip!